Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Taking stock

I have not finished as much as I wanted to since arriving here on December 27. But I need to try and keep things in perspective. I have finished:

- an adaptation of a play for a libretto
- a children's story
- editing a manuscript of poems
- developing the working draft for the ox-plow book

- started a 2nd children's story
- started developing ideas for another libretto
- conducted interviews of Taiwanese poets
- am in the process of interviewing an American prose writer
- will be working on another freelance article on a local theater company

Going to meet Filipina nannies and maids this afternoon.

My horoscope says I should make a disciplined push to get work done in February as things will get much more difficult after February in terms of focus and work production. That leaves me 7 days. Arggghhh.